(All submissions are refereed)
- E-mail your abstract, full paper or panel proposal in word format to the Conference Chair, Dr. N. Delener, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A maximum of two papers can be authored and/or co-authored by one person.
- Abstracts should be a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 2,000 words, and the full paper should be a maximum of 20 double-spaced pages including references and exhibits. The more complete the paper, the better its chances of acceptance in the review process
- Submissions should include as succinctly as possible
- A separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the presenting author(s) and other co-author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone/fax numbers and e-mail address(es) and title of the paper
- Track numbers (maximum of 2 per paper)
- Up to four key words that describe the paper.
- The text of the full paper, abstract or proposal must include the title, but should not include the name(s) of the author(s) as papers will be blind reviewed. Accepted papers will be included in the Refereed Conference Readings Book (ISBN: 1-932917-16-0).
- Submissions must not have been published, submitted or presented at other conferences.
- Special scheduling requests (dates or times) must be made at time of paper submission.
- See Call for Papers
Dr. N. Delener, Conference Chair
Global Business and Technology Association
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Global Business and Technology
Direct: +1 631-662-1336
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org