GBATA 25th Annual International Conference
Theme: Developing Innovative Strategies for a Changing World
Altis Grand Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal from July 9-12th, 2024
Submissions addressing the GBATA 2024 theme are welcome. The theme is designed to encourage submissions that take unique perspectives on the critical issues related to multi-cultural, economic, technological, social, legal and regulatory challenges that public and private industries and organizations encounter. The conference will include contributed paper sessions, invited and plenary presentations, case studies, round tables, panels, workshops and forums. The conference will provide a unique international forum to facilitate the exchange of cutting-edge information through multi-disciplinary presentations.
- Call for Papers GBATA 2024
- Registration Form GBATA 2024
- Initial Submission Guidelines GBATA 2024
- Standard Paper Template
In Cooperation with Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal, Local Partner
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- ESCP Europe, France
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
- University of Wolverhampton Business School, U.K.
- York College of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for the Editors and Reviewers
The Editors and all peer reviewers of the Readings Book of the Global Business and Technology Association adhere to the code of conduct and best practice guidelines stated by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) during the peer review process in research publication.