23rd Annual International Conference
on the theme
Resilience and Reinvention: Best Practices
July 12th – 15th, 2022
Submissions addressing the GBATA 2022 Theme are welcome. The theme is designed to encourage submissions that take unique perspectives on the critical issues related to multi-cultural, economic, technological, social, legal and regulatory challenges that public and private industries and organizations encounter. The conference will include contributed paper sessions, invited and plenary presentations, case studies, round tables, panels, workshops and forums. The conference will provide a unique international forum to facilitate the exchange of cutting-edge information through multi-disciplinary presentations.
In Cooperation with Piri Reis University, Turkey, Local Partner
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- ESCP Europe, France
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
- University of Wolverhampton Business School, U.K.
- York College of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Call for Papers GBATA 2022
- Registration Form GBATA 2022
- Initial Submission Guidelines GBATA 2022
- Standard paper template
Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for the Editors and Reviewers
The Editors and all peer reviewers of the Readings Book of the Global Business and Technology Association adhere to the code of conduct and best practice guidelines stated by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) during the peer review process in research publication.