24th Annual International Conference
on the theme
Embracing the Positive Impact of Disruption in the Field of Futurism
July 11th-July 14th, 2023
Prague Marriott Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic
Submissions addressing the GBATA 2023 Theme are welcome. The theme is designed to encourage submissions that take unique perspectives on the critical issues related to multi-cultural, economic, technological, social, legal and regulatory challenges that public and private industries and organizations encounter. The conference will include contributed paper sessions, invited and plenary presentations, case studies, round tables, panels, workshops and forums. The conference will provide a unique international forum to facilitate the exchange of cutting-edge information through multi-disciplinary presentations.
- Helena Langšádlová (Minister of Science, Research, and Innovation for Government of Czech Republic)
- Vladimír Hlavinka (CEO, TEDOM and Member of the Executive Committee, COGEN Europe)
- Pavel Rastica (Partner, Czech Republic, Deloitte Central Europe)
- Call for Papers GBATA 2023
- Registration Form GBATA 2023
- Initial Submission Guidelines GBATA 2023
- Standard Paper Template
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- ESCP Europe, France
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
- University of Wolverhampton Business School, U.K.
- York College of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for the Editors and Reviewers
The Editors and all peer reviewers of the Readings Book of the Global Business and Technology Association adhere to the code of conduct and best practice guidelines stated by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) during the peer review process in research publication.