- The GBATA 22nd Annual International Conference has been rescheduled to July 13th-16th, 2021. The conference will still be held at the Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
- We will still be publishing the 2020 GBATA Readings Book organized around the theme of “Growth and Sustainability in Global Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Practice”.
- May 31st, 2020: Deadline for receipt of manuscripts
- June 30th, 2020: Deadline for accepted papers to be included in the Readings Book
on the theme
Reconstructing Global Markets: Challenges, Policies, and Strategies
Submissions addressing the GBATA 2021 Theme are welcome. The theme is designed to encourage submissions that take unique perspectives on the critical issues related to multi-cultural, economic, technological, social, legal and regulatory challenges that public and private industries and organizations encounter. The conference will include contributed paper sessions, invited and plenary presentations, case studies, round tables, panels, workshops and forums. The conference will provide a unique international forum to facilitate the exchange of cutting-edge information through multi-disciplinary presentations.
In Cooperation with Piri Reis University, Local Partner
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- ESCP Europe, France
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for the Editors and Reviewers
The Editors and all peer reviewers of the Readings Book of the Global Business and Technology Association adhere to the code of conduct and best practice guidelines stated by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) during the peer review process in research publication.