Information Exchange by members
Information links facilitate information exchange between GBATA members for research collaboration, consultancy, and other support. The following links have been provided by GBATA members.
1. Accredited Online Schools and Colleges
- The project — AccreditedOnlineColleges.org/Degree-Programs — is a comprehensive and informative resource that ranks each university in America by size, degrees offered, tuition costs, admission rates, graduation rates, and retention rates. While entire institutions can earn regional accreditation to ensure that the school as a whole meets educational standards, specific departments and degree programs also pursue specialized educational accreditation for departments or degree programs.
2. Technical Translations From Centuries Ltd
“When it comes to the translation of technical information and documentation for global marketing, import or export, Technical Translation can help you to break down the language barriers and effectively localize your marketing messages. Our experts understand that technical translation requires an in-depth knowledge of technical terminology specific to a business or industry sector. Our professional translators are chosen for their technical knowledge and expertise as much as their translation skills and we maintain up to date multilingual glossaries of specialist business terminology and previously translated text.”
3. Sales Marketing Management
“Sales and marketing is an exciting and challenging field of work. If you are successful, the rewards can be great, both financially and in terms of satisfaction for a job well done. Our team of experts identified a lack of clear, practical advice available to managers in sales and marketing (and people who aspire to management).”
4. The Case Centre
- The Case Centre is dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. We are a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity. Access the best management cases, articles and book chapters available worldwide at www.thecasecentre.org. The Case Centre also offers services to support the writing and teaching of cases.
5. The University of Johannesburg Department of Marketing Management Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Department of Marketing Management invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships to be taken up in 2014 or 2015. The fellowships are for a period of one year and can be renewed for another year subject to satisfactory progress. This is a full-time position offering the successful candidates the opportunity to work on research projects that are in line with the Departmental research focus areas of Services Marketing, Relationship Marketing (which include Internal Marketing and CRM), e- and m-Marketing, Branding, Social Marketing and Personal Selling.
If you would like GBATA to link to your organization, please contact us.